Saturday, September 5, 2015

Letters to the POTUS

                                            Photo credit to http://www.breitbart.com/


Dear Mr. President, 
         Tonight I am in no mood for jokes. Our society has been infected by filth calling themselves "Black Lives Matter" and they are encouraging people to kill cops. Another source of scum is Louis Farrakhan calling on black people to kill white people. You have stood silent while this scum runs wild in our streets. Once again, you have shown yourself to be the coward that you are. You have divided this country and greased the skids for a race war. I will fire the shot heard around the world. If you think that I will stand by and watch my neighborhood burned to the ground and my neighbors murdered or my police murdered, know this, I will meet them with deadly force. In the words of Tom Petty, "I won't back down" 


        You have shown your true colors and the sycophants in the press have been as silent as you have about your traitorous behavior. If you had the capacity for shame, I would say "Shame on You" though you have no such capacity so I will remind you of the words of Grand Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto after the attack on Pearl Harbor, when he said "I fear that we have awakened a sleeping giant ". Despite your sycophants in the press who dutifully follow your marching orders, We The People know what you are doing and make no mistake, we are awakened. EITHER YOU STOP THIS SLAUGHTER OR WE WILL. I advise you to think long and hard about your recent decisions, act like a man and stop the killing.
NOT respectfully,
3 hawks

No comments:

Post a Comment